Join us in Big Sky, Montana, USA - better yet, be a part of the program as a speaker!
We are now accepting abstracts for the 2017 WETPOL Symposium program.
Invitation to Submit an Abstract
The 2017 WETPOL Planning committee would like to invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the conference at Big Sky Resort, Montana, USA.
While we have received nearly 170 abstracts, we would like to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to submit. As such, we are extending the deadline one FINAL time to March 15, 2017.
All abstracts must follow the template guidelines provided. Abstracts not following the template will be returned to the authors for correction. A sample abstract can be found here.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Meetings Northwest at +1-866-633-8110.
- Wetlands for domestic wastewater treatment
- Stormwater wetlands and bioswales
- Wetlands for industrial pollution control
- Wetlands for agricultural pollution control
- Wetlands in mineland settings and metals sequestration
- Coastal wetland systems
- Riparian wetland systems
- Wetland pollutant management at catchment scale
- Sludge treatment wetlands
- Natural wetland restoration
- Biogeochemical processes of pollutants in natural and constructed wetlands
- Behavior of priority and emerging pollutants in wetlands
- Pollutant modeling in wetlands
- Molecular and microbial advances related to pollutants in wetlands
- Macro-nutrient cycling in wetlands
- Climate change and wetlands
- Wetlands and water reuse